- Give us a call now for more information :
WHAT IS A SYSTEM BOILER?
System boilers require a cylinder for storing hot water,
however the major heating and hot water system components
are built into the boiler itself, making it quicker and
easier to install.
In addition, there is no need for a tank in the loft, so it can be an option in a home with little or no loft space or where the space is earmarked for a conversion.
These systems can be good for homes with higher water usage like families with several showers.
- Great for homes with more than one bathroom
- Constant supply of hot water to multiple taps at the same time
- No need for a loft tank, freeing up space and eliminating worries about leaks or frost damage
- Economical to run
- Built-in components makes installation quicker and neater `