- Give us a call now for more information :
WHAT IS A REGULAR BOILER?
Regular boilers (sometimes known as traditional,
conventional or heat only boilers) are ideally suited
to homes that already have a traditional heating and
hot water system which is linked to a separate hot water
These boilers also need a cold water storage tank in the loft to feed the hot water cylinder as well as a tank that maintains the water level of the central heating system.
A regular boiler may be the best option for replacing an existing boiler if the property has an older radiator system, as it might not be able to cope with the higher water pressure that is delivered by system or combi boilers.
- Perfect for homes where a lot of hot water is used at the same time
- Great where there are two or more bathrooms
- A good option in areas where water pressure is low
- Compatible with solar water heating systems for a lower carbon footprint and lower energy costs.