- Give us a call now for more information :
WHAT IS A COMBI?
A combination or 'combi' boiler is both a high
efficiency water heater and a central heating
boiler in a single compact unit. Combi boilers
heat water directly from your water main when
you turn on a tap, so you won't need a hot water
storage cylinder or a cold water storage tank in
the roof space which of course frees up much needed
space in your home.
They can also be very cost-effective and energy efficient as water is heated instantly rather than being heated and then stored in a cylinder reducing wasted energy. An added benefit is that hot water is delivered at mains pressure, which means that you could get a powerful shower without the need for a separate pump.
- Compact sizes make combi boilers perfect for smaller properties
- Perfect where there is little or no loft space
- No need for a hot water cylinder which allows increased living space
- No cold water storage tank frees up loft space for conversion
- No risk of loft pipework freezing
- Less pipework in the home makes installation typically cheaper