- Give us a call now for more information :
Safe Gas are experts when it comes to boiler installation. Whether you need a small combi boiler or something a little larger, we will install your new boiler efficiently, to the highest possible standards and at a time to suit you.
We pride ourselves on providing a thorough and well considered installation, with minimal disruption to your home. Our team are not just Gas safe registered (a legal requirement for fitting boilers) but also trained to the highest standards by household names like Worcester Bosch and British gas.
Don't know what boiler is right for you? Check out the boiler type above to help understand what you may need. But don't worry we can provide a recommendation of what system best suits you're heating and hot water needs.
BOILER INSTALLS AND BREAKDOWNS IN CRAWLEY
Considering a new boiler or having alterations made to your home? Our skilled engineers have the experience and knowledge to help you choose the right system for your property and your family. With so many types of boiler on the market it can be difficult to understand which one is best suited to your home.
- A condensing boiler will help to reduce annual fuel bills as well as your carbon footprint.
- A combination boiler (COMBI) is water mains fed, providing instant hot water and heating.COMBI boilers are very energy efficient as they only heat the water you use. Combi boiler technology has improved greatly in a short while.
- The system boiler can be positioned in the loft space and eliminates the need for the Feed and Expansion tank (the small one in the loft.)The benefits of this are itâ€™s a sealed system so no air or muck gets drawn into the system via the F&E tank which helps eliminate the risk of breakdowns due to sludge.
- The regular boilers are the most common choice and are now designed small enough to fit in Kitchen cupboards.
All these boilers will need to be flued to outside.
Whatever type of boiler you are considering or if you need advice to choose the best one for your home, give Safe Gas Heating & Plumbing a call 07846 750359 and we can help you to make the right choice.
Boiler service and repairs
What's included in an annual boiler service?
Boiler servicing is one of life's jobs that often gets missed or over looked. But shouldn't be! An annual service helps to make sure you avoid more costly problems further down the line as well as ensure that your boiler is working as efficiently and safely as it should. Safe gas ensure we deliver a fast and efficient boiler servicing to ensure there is minimal disruption to your day. A full service will typically take between 45 and 60 minutes - but what does a boiler service actually involve? On all boiler servicing we complete the following-
1. Check that the heating system is installed and functioning correctly, in-line with regulations;
2. Check that it is operating safely;
3. Check it is working efficiently in line with the manufacturer's guidelines.
Depending on what type of boiler you have Safe gas will also at the very least complete the following as well -
- Check the condition of the boiler;
- Check for leaks within the boiler;
- Test the gas pressure;
- Check the pump and valves;
- Ensure that it is not producing carbon monoxide;
- Check that there is adequate ventilation;
- Make sure that the flue is clear and safe.
Please note a boiler service does not involve repairing a fault and is not the equivalent to a homeowner's or landlord's gas safety check for more information on these services please contact us.
Boiler repair and maintenance
If you discover that a problem with your boiler is leaving your home without hot
water or central heating it would be reasonable to start worrying - but
more often than not it probably won't be as bad as you think. Safe Gas
been repairing broken-down boilers for many years, and in our experience
most issues can be resolved with a simple fix - and more importantly won't
end up costing you the Earth. Regardless of the make or model of boiler
Our years on experience and great relationship with local parts suppliers ensuring we have the best chance of fixing the fault as quickly as possible and getting your house back to feeling like home again.
We aim to deliver excellent customer service and to build friendly, reliable relationships with all our customers. These are just a few of the testimonials we have received on Checkatrade
New Boiler Fitter and Power Flush
"From Marks initial visit, through to quoting and completing
work the whole process was stress free.
Communication was great, pricing competitive and the job, replacing the boiler, was completed with minimal
disruption. There were a couple of unexpected issues caused by our old heating system which were resolved
quickly and with no hassle. I'll be continuing to use Mark to service for the future and wouldn't hesitate
to recommend for similar works."Customer in Crawley February 2020
Replacement of old boiler.
"A professional job completed. Very knowledgable. Kept me
updated throughout the whole process when
things altered from original plan. Would not hesitate to recommend."Customer in Crawley February 2020
"I have my boiler serviced every year by Mark and wouldn't
go anywhere else. Mark is Friendly, professional
and accommodating and we shall recommend him to anyone looking for a reliable plumber."Customer in Horley January 2020
New radiators fitted; system flushed.
"Mark installed and has maintained our boiler for (approx) 5 years. Always on time; always satisfied with the result."Customer in Crawley January 2020